After 3 years finally I have the guts to cook again! I used to cook before, but I was insanely busy at work so I wasn’t able to. This dish was introduced by my office-mate Anna, she’s really a pasta lover and most of the time her baon is pasta. One day she shared her pasta with us, Oh-my-gulay! her Eggplant Parmigiana is so tasty! It makes my mouth watery. I must say that Binuhay niya ang natutulog kong chef na kaluluwa! Anyhoo, let me share with you my version of this dish.
- Hunts Tomato Pesto & Cheese sauce (Or any spaghetti sauce of your choice, but I prefer this one)
- Mushroom (finely chopped)
- Spam(cut into cubes)
- White Onion (finely chopped)
- Eggplant (depends on your desired cut)
- Pepper and Salt
- San Remo Vegeroni Spiral Pasta (I used this pasta for my hubby who is non-veggie eater,my gulay!)
- Quickmelt (Any other cheese or cream cheese for much creamier sauce)
Five Easy Step
1. Put olive oil in pan. Fry the eggplant. Remove from oil and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, saute the onion and add the spam, make sure the spam is not overcook. Add pepper and salt to taste, do not put too much salt because the spam is salty already.
3. Once the spam is cooked, put the Hunts Tomato Pesto sauce and mix. Add the cheese, stir until cheese is melted completely.
4. Mix the sauce with pasta of your choice. We like using veggie pasta, for my non-veggie eater hubby.
5. Mix the eggplant to the pasta or you can also put it on top together with Parmesan cheese.
Then finally, serve with a smile! 🙂
And the verdict:
Wuhooo! Success!! I did it! I did it! Hooray! -Dora 😛
I am pretty sure that many people will enjoy this. This is also a good way to hide some veggies for carnivores like my hubby. Hehe
Bon Appetit! 😀