Last April 28, we celebrated Cyler’s 11th monthsary. I feel glad and sad at the same time, glad cause Cyler was able to accomplished so many things at this stage of his life, sad because of the fact that he is about to enter the world of Tots or Toddler soooon. I can’t imagine how time flies, it seems like a blink of an eye, as in! Last night, I’m just staring at him while he’s sleeping, and I was like grabe ang laki na ng anak ko (with matching teary eye), tapos bigla niya kong nasipa sa mukha! PAK! Sira ang moment ko! Hehe Cyler is looking more like a little boy each day and acts like a little boy.
Anyhoo, here’s Cyler progress report :
Early Literacy/Language Development:
- He can carry the books and turn the book pages on his own.
- Points at picture with one finger and sometimes put books on his mouth. Hehe
- Narrates while reading the book, sometimes he laugh at the picture.
- Babbles with inflection
- He can say “No” when he doesn’t want something. He shows it by simple gestures, shaking his head.
- He likes climbing at the headboard (Sometimes, ginagawa niya kaming ladder ng Daddy niya. 😀 ).
- Starting to walk with assistance.
- Stands momentarily without support.
- He can easily imitates gestures
- Can hold his feeding bottle alone, finally!
- He prefers veggies than fruits, he likes spinach, broccoli and squash.
- He likes drinking more water now, before we need to force him before he drinks it.
- He prefer to eat than to drink milk.
- Starting to become a picky eater, but good thing he likes veggies(Wag lang sana mag-mana sa Daddy niya,hindi kumakain ng gulay, My gulay! *Tumbling*).
I’m very happy with all his achievements at this stage and looking forward for his more milestones. Keep it up sweetie, Mommy and Daddy is so proud of you! We love you!