I’ve always wanted to share my offline life to my fellow readers because I want you to know me better. So, this time please allow me to share some snippets of my offline life. I got this idea from the awesome site manilamommy. But this time the question is more on how motherhood change my life, I got some of the questions on SP June 2011 issue and I also added my own questions. 🙂
So here it goes:
1. How I spend my ME-TIME: I usually spend it at the spa, I love getting pampered especially when I’m having a bad day at work.
2. The best parenting advice I’ve ever received: Enjoy every minute of your son’s childhood cause the next thing you know they would be opting to be on their own.
3. Being a mother has helped me become more: Selfless, my family is my top priority now among others. It’s always my son, then my husband, Cj, and then I’m the last person to attend to.
4. One thing that I miss when I became a mother: Actually, I miss wearing two piece! Hahaha! I can’t wear it again cause I have stretch marks on my tummy. But I don’t care and I don’t complain cause stretch marks symbolizes my motherhood. 🙂
5.The greatest lesson motherhood has taught me: To love unconditionally and how to be patience, yes patience is the key! Having a picky eater son and husband is no joke! Hehe
6. One thing I never knew about motherhood: I took care of my siblings while growing up, so nothing was new to me, except to the fact that I’m taking care of my own kid now. That’s when my OA-ness and OC-ness began.
7. The best thing about being a Mom: It’s the happiness that I get when I’m seeing my child grow. I also had my instant stress reliever, Cyler has a great sense of humor, he never fails to make me laugh.
8. And the hardest: Seeing him in pain especially when he’s teething and getting sick. It really breaks my heart. 😦
9. A favorite family hangout: Mall and our room! Our room is the only private place where we can bond, do whatever we like to do, play and laugh until the morning.
10. I never leave home without my: iPhone! Because I have my email there, my contacts, I can blog there, search the net, tweet, post on FB, Cyler can watch his fave cartoons there when we’re traveling, I can call and text there, in short I have everything there! Not to mention I haven’t deleted my inbox messages in my phone since November 10,2010(the date
when I purchased my phone). Haha!
11. I think the greatest invention for Mom is: TV and iPhone, it has so many educational app for kids. I can feed Cyler while his watching his fave cartoon Charlie and the Numbers!
12. Favorite bonding time: Reading books before bedtime, playing peak-a-boo, giving him a bath, feeding him, brushing his teeth, ay lahat na ata! Basta involved ang bagets precious time yun sakin. 🙂
13.A book we’re currently reading: I read random short stories to her like Hugs and Kisses by Christophe Loupe, Dr. Seuss and Thomas the train.
14.My proudest moment as a Mother: To be able to witness my child’s achievements, no matter how big or small. Especially when people say that Cyler is very mabait and easy to deal with because he never throw tantrums and he doesn’t cry(when he do it’s for the strangest reason).
15. The things my child got from me: Many people say that Cyler looks like his Dad, so I guess he got my kadaldalan. There are times that Cyler would talk non-stop even though we can’t understand what he’s saying.
16. The last thing I did with my kid: We went to the church to
give thanks to the Lord. I gave him a bath and then I feed him. He is currently sleeping now that’s why I’m taking this opportunity to blog. Hehe
17. The toughest thing about being a Mom: Enforcing discipline and waking up at night. I’m Snorlax type and it’s really hard for me to stay up late that’s why most of the time Hubby is the one who stays awake at night especially when our son is on call center mode. Nyahaha!
18. I’m very proud of the fact that: I have stretch marks! Hahaha! What a woman go through when they’re pregnant and giving birth is no joke. Agree mga mommies? 🙂
19. Greatest thing you’ve learned when you became a Mom: Spend less money on the stuff I want. I am a terrible shopaholic before, motherhood has taught me to spend wisely. Oh, yes I became a Frugalicious mom. 🙂
20. Who are the man behind your success: There are only three-man in my life — God, Cyler and Cj. 🙂
21. Motto in life: “You can mess up with me, but not with my child.”
That’s it pansit!
Now it’s your turn: In the comment box you can answer one question or you can ask me another question! Go ahead, I’d like to hear it! 🙂