I really love pancakes, it’s one of my favorite breakfast, dessert, and snack when I was a little kiddo and I still love it even now that I have my own kiddo. And oh boy, it never fails to satisfy my taste buds. We used to bake a lot when I was a small kid and I miss baking so much. I miss my Tita Nanin’s ultimate carrot cake. I can’t bake now because we don’t have any oven in my in-laws house. We’re living in my in-laws at the meantime that’s why we can’t buy our own things. Kailan kaya matutupad yung dream kitchen ko?! Huwaaa! Sana bukas na! LOL. #LibreAngMangarap
Anyhoo, this morning I made Cyler a specialized pancake for his breakfast, it was his first time to taste and eat this! 🙂
I saw this at Ate Maggie’s post and I started craving for pancakes. I can say that binuhay nya ang natutulog kong chef na kaluluwa! So this time, allow me to share it with you. 🙂
Maya is my old time favorite pancake mix. 🙂
Here’s the EZ-PZ step: 🙂
- Beat egg slightly, add in oil, milk and hotcake mix. I found out at Ate Maggie’s post that milk can make the pancake more fluffier. So, I use milk instead of water.
- Stir until slightly lumpy.
- Put the batter into the condiment dispenser.
- Heat the pan. Squeeze the batter onto a pre-heated and shape it to a letter. Cook in low fire because pancakes can burn easily.
6. And serve with a smile. That’s it pansit!
Best serve with fruits and butter. It’s so easy to prepare and cook! I’m pretty sure all kiddos (and kids at heart) will love it too! Happy Cooking! 🙂
P.S. DaBest talaga ang pancake! Oh, pancake I love yooou! 🙂