Woo Hoo! I got an award! It’s the Leibster award! Who doesn’t love an award or recognition?! I guess everyone loves to be recognize and to be rememberer, right? Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging. Now how good is that ‘eh?! Thank you Em and Ate Maggie for giving this award, it was an honor! F na F talaga ang award noh? LOL
So, now it’s time to pass it to other bloggers whom I really really love!
Here are the main rules in passing the awards:
- Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you must create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
- Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
- Go to their page and inform them of the nomination
- Absolutely NO tags back. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Now here’s the 11 random things about me!
I’m a terrible shopaholic when I was single and I must admit I’m TRYING to be a “Frugalicious Mommy/Wifey” now. So far so good but there are times when I can’t fight it anymore but please don’t sue me or else.. I will sue you too!LOL
I love baking though I’m not really good at it.
I love climbing on the roof and tree’s when I was a little kid.
I hate the smell of the hospital especially the smell of blood. When I gave birth that was the first time I was confined and I hate it! That’s why even if I undergone CS I asked my OB that I wanted to go home immediately. Sympre di nya ko pinayagan so we stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights. Bakasyon lang ang peg!
I love hugging Cyler while he’s sleeping and he loves it too!
I like it when Cyler say “bow-bow” I find it really funny although he was referring to rainbow when he say “bow-bow”.
I love wearing 2piece when I was a single lady. And I miss wearing it every time we go swimming, I can’t wear it anymore because I’ve got stretch marks on my tummy. 🙂
I soo love Melona! It’s my comfort food.
I love cooking pasta because that’s the easiest dish to cook and that’s my favorite dish!
I’m not a cheese lover but I so love mozzarella! Walang umay factor kasi.
I can’t leave the house without eye liner and blush on. I feel so losyang kapag wala nun sa peslak ko!
The 11 questions from Em:
The 11 questions from Maggie:
1. If you have a slogan for yourself what would it be?
> “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
2. What do you miss doing that you are not doing now?
> Hmmm.. going out of the country!
3. What was the weirdest pregnancy or even non-pregnany advice you received?
> Hakbangan si hubby para malipat sknya ang paglilihi.
4. Shoes or bags?
> Pwede both?! But I love shoes more than bags! It’s my weakness ever!
5. What is your number one “Supermom” ability?
> Balancing my time! Ang hirap nun ah!
6. What is the best advice about motherhood did you receive?
> Enjoy and cherish every moment with your child because you’ll be surprise one day…. they’ll be opting to be on their own. T-T
7. Apart from home, where is the next best place for you?
> Salon or Spa! It’s the place where I can relax and get pamper after a long day of work.
8. What’s your morning routine?
> Stare at my sleeping child then go to work.
9. What do you think your child will tell you after reading your blog ten years from now?
> Why did you post my nude photos there?! LOL
10. What is your favorite dessert?
> Gelato and Melona foreveeer!
11. Why blog?
> Because I love documenting my child’s milestones and share my mommy thoughts to my fellow moms and readers.
And here’s my 11 questions to my dearest friends.
- What is your proudest moment as a mother/wife?
- List the things you can’t never leave at home.
- What is the wildest thing you ever did?
- What is the greatest lesson that you ever learned in your entire life?
- What is your favorite TV show? And why?
- What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
- Why blogging?
- Who are your inspirations in blogging?
- In your own opinion, what is the secret of successful career? (And tindi nito!LOL)
- What are the things you miss when you have become a mom/wife?
- Who is your favorite blogger?
Now I’m tagging my dearest friends, so get ready to answer my questions! Esep-esep mabuti ah before answering it!
- Mars of Planet Marsy
- Jerrelt of Je’s Anatomy
- Maqui of Familia Kiki
- Aimee of iamaimeediego
- Charm of Promding Chamimay
- Aryana of Aldrine|Habagat|Aryana
- Sieggy of The Linios Inc.
- Rachel of Mommy Mama Rat
- Badet of Everything Nice by Badudets
- Alias M of This Little Creature
I’d love to see your answers too!