I’ve been so addicted in making cupcakes ever since I started doing it last week. Everybody was asking for it and I can’t help but… do it! Do it! Do it! Last NYE, I decided to make a chocolate and green velvet cupcake for a change, since I made red velvet cupcakes last Christmas. I was really aiming for green velvet cupcakes since green is the color of the year. The chocolate cupcake wasn’t really included in my plans, I just wanted to try it. Singit lang talaga yan. The recipe for the green velvet cupcake is just the same as the red velvet cupcake ( check the recipe here), all you have to do is to use green food coloring instead of red. And viola! There’s your green velvet cuppies! As easy as that!
Technically, this post is dedicated to the chocolate cupcake. 🙂
So here’s watchunid:
• all-purpose flour
• baking soda
• unsweetened cocoa powder
• vanilla extract
Here’s the EZ-PZ Steps:
1. In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
2. Add the eggs one at a time, stir in vanilla.
3. In another bowl, sift together all dry ingredients flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, sugar and salt.
4. Add the sifted dry ingredients alternately with the milk and add other wet ingredients, mix until smooth.
5. Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake tins with cupcake papers. Fill the muffin cups 2/3 of the way, to prevent it from looking like a muffin instead of a cupcake.
6. Check the cupcake with a toothpick for doneness. If the toothpick comes out clean, then it should be done. 🙂
And there! Those are the super easy steps! Super easy, diba? 🙂
And now, here’s the finish product!
My very own chocolate cupcake!…
and green velvet cupcake on the side! 🙂
For the frosting, check the recipe here.
Would you believe that everybody liked it? In fact those cupcakes was wiped out in no time! We also gave some to our dear neighbors. Sinusulit ko na kasi next time may bayad na yan. Chos! And did I mention that it was also moist? Yes, it is! These cupcakes is definitely perfect for any kind of occasion! Not to mention– you can have it in less than one hour, oh it depends on the number of cupcakes that you are going to make/bake. And there I hope you like the recipe!
Try it! It’s really yummy, I tell yah! 😉