Hellllooooo everyone! This is it! This iz really, iz it iz it! I know you’ve been waiting for this post, sorry if it’s a bit delay because we just got back from our staycation in my hometown. Anyhoo, to tell you honestly I’m actually not prepared. Hahaha! Cramming is my forte, you know! And while I’m doing this post may bata pang makulit na naka-upo sa lap ko, namely Cyler. My gulay! I am actually using my right hand for typing and my other hand for my toddler who kept on pulling me out of the computer. You know the travails of being a MOM! So forgive me if I sound crazy or annoying in this post, ngaragers na ang lola ninyo! HAHA! Masyado akong nag-enjoy sa long weekend that I almost forgot about the giveaway. My bad! Churi! Churi! Anyhoo, I already finalized the prizes and good news– we’ve got more prizes for the giveaway. My fellow mom blogger and momprenuer friend Erlaine of Shopping Spells will be giving away a passport holder and a glamma momma shirt! Bonggels, diba?! Don’t you love the prizes?! I definitely love it!
Alright, tama na ang chika, let’s go to the contest proper. I’m pretty sure you are all excited kasi excited na din ako! Here it is!
1. Submit your entries and follow the instructions/steps by clicking this link to rafflecopter. You can earn bonus entries by sharing the giveaway on Twitter and Facebook! You can actually do it everyday! The more entries, the more chances of winning! So share lang ng share!
2. This giveaway is valid for readers with a valid Philippine address only. The raffle starts today and will close on April 20,2013 at exactly 12AM.
3. I will be choosing three winners, the announcement will be on April 21, 2012 (on my birthday, yes that’s my birthday!). I will contact the winners through email. So stay tuned on April 21, 2013!
3. Items from The Wagon Shop, M+K= a, and Ygo’s organic will deliver the prizes to the winners. Please take note that I won’t be shipping some of the items(like cupcakes from Sweet Treats due to food and quality control and because some of the items are fragile) so the winner must be willing to meet up within Metro Manila.
4. And lastly, please follow the instructions thoroughly because we will validate all your entries and we don’t want you to waste your time and effort. Okidokie?! 🙂
And there you go! So easy to join, right? So join now and share the good news to your friends and family!
Special thanks to all our sponsors MomCenter Philippines, The Wagon Shop, M+K=a, Shopping Spells, Sweet Treats, and Ygo’s Organic for giving away all these items!
Guys, I’m seeing some invalid entries, you liked the pages but you didn’t follow the 1st instruction. Please don’t forget to leave your Full Name, Email Address, Facebook Accnt, or Twitter in the comment box that’s the first instructions in the rafflecopter. Please follow instructions so we can validate your entries faster and I don’t want your efforts to get wasted. Thanks!
Happy Easter and goodluck to all of you! XoXo