As promise guys, here’s my version and the easy-peasy recipe of the scrambled eggs w/broccoli and buttered baby potatoes that I mentioned in my previous post (read it here). You know what I like about this dish? It’s so simple, classic, and easy to prepare and it’s super yummy too not to mention really healthy! This dish is perfect for your health conscious family and friends.
I love cooking and experimenting in the kitchen and this dish is part of my experiment. It’s my first time to try adding veggies in an ordinary scrambled eggs and I must say that it’s really yummy! I don’t know what took me so long to discover this food, maybe it’s my katamaran or whatever. I don’t know. Whatever it is I’m just so happy that I discovered this because my family love’s this dish as much I do.
Anyhoo, enough for the long intro let’s proceed now to the recipe, shall we? I know you’ve been all waiting for this so here it is!
Cheese (I use Quickmelt)
Basil Leaves ( I use McCormick)
Seasoning Granules (I use Maggi Magic Sarap)
1. Fry broccoli in a pan.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and mix with basil leaves. Add a dash of pepper and seasoning granules to taste.
3. Once you see the broccoli caramelized, pour the beaten eggs into the pan.
4. Add grated cheese as much as you want! I guess this is the most exciting part especially for all the cheese lover out there!
5. And lastly, flip the egg and continue cooking on the other side.
6. And serve with a smile! 🙂
Additional Cooking Tips: When it comes to frying, I usually use seasoning granules instead of salt because the food becomes more flavorful. And also if you have enough budget use olive or vegetable oil because it’s healthier than any other oil. You can also use truffle oil.
Buttered Baby Potatoes Recipe:
Butter or Olive Oil
1. In a large pot of water boil potatoes until soft.
2. Once done, drain potatoes and set aside.
3. Prepare a pan and melt butter in a low heat. Use low heat so the butter will not burn.
4. Add baby potatoes, basil leaves, rosemary, and a dash of pepper then toss.
5. And that’s it! Don’t forget to serve with a smile! Ika nga ni Ryza Mae (Ang Aleng maliit!), bawal ang sad dapat happy! 😛
So there, ang dali diba?! All you gotta do is to follow this easy-peasy recipe and dagdagan mo na din ng konting kasipagan and you’re good to go! The buttered baby potatoes and scrambled eggs w/broccoli are a simple, classic, and comforting dish recipe that your family will surely love. Try it! 🙂