Hello everyone! I hope everyone is safe and dry, thank God the weather is getting better now. So far wala ng ulan dito sa area namin and as per the news nakalabas na rin daw ng area of responsibility si bagyong Maring. Thank goodness! Clear na rin daw ung mga flooded area though some of the places here in Manila are still in the state of calamity. Let’s continue praying and help donating for those people who are affected by typhoon Maring. I thank God because my family stay safe for the past three days. Let’s be positive and trust God, I know we will overcome all these things, that’s the Filipino spirit! Chin up because everything will be alright.
Alright, going back to the main topic…I just wanna share this super easy pasta recipe that I cooked last Monday. The Government suspended work last Monday due to typhoon so that only means I have more time to cook for my family! Hooray! I guess, that’s the brighter side of staying at home due to typhoon, right?
So let’s start now with the ingredients shall, we?
- Olive Oil
- 2pcs 250g Hunts Tomato Pesto & Cheese sauce (Or any spaghetti sauce of your choice but I prefer this one)
- 1 can of Spam
- 3 strips Bacon
- Basil (I use McCormick)
- Rosemary (I use McCormick)
- Pepper and Salt
- 2 tbsp Cheese ( I use quickmelt)
- 1 whole dice white onion
- 1/2 Kilo Spaghetti Pasta (or any pasta of your choice)
- 3pcs tomatoes
- Put a bit of olive oil in a pan, fry strip of bacon for a minute then set aside.
- Saute onion and tomatoes. Then add and fry spam for a minute.
- Add Hunts Tomato Pesto & Cheese sauce. Let it boil.
- Add grated cheese, rosemary, and basil.
- And lastly, add a dash of pepper and salt to taste.
- In a serving bowl, toss together your pasta and sauce.
- And don’t forget to garnish your pasta with bacon! YUM!
It took me less than 20minutes to finish this pasta dish since my friend, Chino helped me chopped the ingredients. Thanks again, Chino for helping me cook! Next time dumayo kayo uli sa bahay at tulungan mo kong magluto! LOL!
Spam and bacon are indeed a perfect combination! It’s a sinful yet delish pasta dish! We all loved it! I’m pretty sure you and your whole family will love it too!
Happy cooking everyone! Stay safe and dry! 🙂