Since I’ve been cooking and sharing a lot of recipes here in my blog I decided to add “KMS Cooks” in the title of my recipes. I’ve been using this hashtag(#kmscooks) in my instagram, Facebook, and Twitter account too so I decided to used it here as well para madaling i-search. Taba ng utak ko noh? Puro aligue nga lang. Teehee! Btw, KMS stands for Kikay Mommy Sha, just so you know. 🙂
So there, let’s move on to the recipe. Recieving my package from King Sue Products was just on time because I used bacon in this recipe. And can I just say that King Sue’s bacon taste superb?! It is! Most especially when it’s crispy and hindi sya puro taba unlike other bacons. I really think that any dish paired with bacon taste really good! I tried this recipe last weekend when we went home to Antipolo, we stayed there the whole weekend so alam ninyo na ang ngyare sakin.. tumambay nanaman ako sa kitchen the entire day. Kaya super happy nanaman ng mga kapatid at tita ko kasi ipinagluto ko nanaman sila. Once I enter the house they would always ask me kung anong iba-bake or lulutuin ko for them. I guess that’s something they lookward to everytime we go there. And that’s something makes me really happy whenever I go home at my hometown.
Cooking and baking are so theraputic! It becomes my de-stressing activity too, it’s overwhelming whenever my family approve my dishes. I don’t cook for the sake of other people compliments, I intended to cook for my family to make them happy and satisfied with the food I cook for them. I want them to feel my love by preparing meals for them. And in fairness to my husband he loves everything I cook for them and it makes me more kilig when he told me that he don’t need to go out and eat at a fancy resto because his wife is better than a real chef. AWWWW! 🙂
Alright, tama na ang kilig moments let’s more on to the recipe. 🙂
- 4 slices of Bacon
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 4 tsp grated parmesan or any kind of cheese (optional)
1. Lay the bacon on the foil, add a little oil. Transfer to the oven and bake for 5-10 minutes until it turns crispy. Remove the bacon from the oven and snip with scissors or thinly slice then set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk egg whites, egg, and milk. Add a dash of pepper and salt to taste.
3. Prepare a 6-cup muffin tin, coat with cooking spray or oil then divide the egg mixture among the 4 cups. Sprinkle the parmesan and bacon over the eggs.
4. Bake until the egg puffs and are cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.
5. When done, removed the muffin pan from the oven and cool slightly before serving!
Note: This is a must! Take a photo of your finish product, post in IG (don’t forget to tag me!), and let your friends drool! Teehee! 😛
Happy cooking everyone!