Hi everyone! Good dawn! It’s already 2am-ish as I write this post. My energy and brain cells are so drained at this point of time and guess what! I’m still in the office! Yay…. not! I’m soooooo tired and sleepy but I have to work on so many things. Is there any vitamins that can regenerate brain cells? I need it now! As in now na!
So while I’m recharging some energy I decided to make this post and share this super easy recipe to y’all. This post has been sitting in my drafts for quite some time now and I guess this is the perfect time to share this because it’s weekend! And weekend means more time for the family and more time to prepare meals for the family! How I wish I can still do that when I get home later, for sure I’ll be snoozing the whole day because I haven’t slept for more than 24hrs! Zombie mode it is!
Anyway, I won’t make this post any longer for I have to do more things too. I’m not yet finish with what I’m doing ….not even half of it! Uggggh!
So here’s whatchunid:
- 1 small can of condensed milk
- 1 pack all-purpose cream
- 2 cups young coconut meat, cut into cubes or strips
- gelatin powder mix
- 1 tsp Pandan extract
1. In a bowl, pour gelatin powder in a warm water, stir until completely dissolved. Then transfer it in a boiling water, add pandan extract. (Simply follow the cooking steps at the back of the gelatin box)
2. Stir occasionally until thickens. Transfer in a container and let it cool until set and hardened.
3. Cut the gelatin into cubes, as well as the fresh buko meat.
4. In a separate bowl, put together gelatin, coconut meat, condensed milk, and all-purpose cream and mix, mix, mix! And that’s it!
5. Place in the refrigerator and chill for about 1 hour and serve!
Cooking Bonus Tips: You can actually use those ready-made gelatin with pandan flavor, but I used plain gelatin in this recipe and just add pandan extract. And I also highly recommend Alsa gelatin mix, the texture and taste is way better than other gelatin products. You can also add nata de coco and kaong.
Happy Cooking and Happy Weekend! 🙂