I and my two boys are sucker of pasta dishes. Well obviously, we never get tired of eating pasta so my challenge is to cook a different pasta dishes. This pasta dish is part of my experiments. Cyler and Cj loves tomato based pasta so in this dish I still used tomato but I added cream and lotsa cheese to give it more distinctive taste. I bet cheese-lovers will surely love this pasta dish!
So here’s watchunid:
- Penne Pasta (or any pasta of your choice)
- King Sue Old English Pork Sausage
- 2 Hunts Spaghetti Sauce in Tomato Basil and Cheese (or any spaghetti sauce)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Cheese Whiz (optional)
- Quickmelt Cheese (or any other brand of cheese)
- 1/2 cup All-purpose cream
- Basil and Rosemary
1. Prepare a skillet, put a bit of water and add english pork sausage. Let it boil until it produces its own oil.
2. Then sauté garlic and onion, add a dash of salt.
3. Add tomato sauce, let it boil for a minute or two. Then add all-purpose cream, cheese whiz, and quickmelt cheese, mix together.
4. And lastly, add a dash of pepper and salt to taste.
5. In a serving bowl, toss together your sauce and pasta. Serve.
Bonus Cooking Tips: The creaminess of this pasta dish depends on how you want it to be. If you’re a cheese-lover be careful on adding the cheese because it will make the sauce a bit salty. You can also buy the sulit pack Cheese Whiz if you want to save more. You can also use your left-over cheddar cheese with other dishes. I used my left-over cheese with fries, see photo below. It turned my boring potato-fries into an extra-ordinary fries. My husband and my son really liked it! 🙂
Remember, you don’t need to enroll in a culinary school and be a chef to be able to cook. Your cooking skills depends on your creativity and imagination. So there, happy cooking! 🙂
Thanks King Sue for my old english pork sausage! 🙂