Hello guys! The weekend is not over yet so I hope you are having a great time with your family. I just woke up from my afternoon nap and decided to share this last pasta dish that I cooked last NYE. Cyler is still sleeping so I just sneak off and write a quick blog post. I guess this post is on perfect timing because it’s Sunday and it’s family day, right?! So why not prepare or cook something special for your family. 🙂
- Any brand of fettuccine Pasta
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 carton of heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices Bacon (optional)
- Ham (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chopped Parsely
- In a large saucepan, melt butter into cream in a low heat.
- Saute garlic then add ham, and bacon.
- Stir in cheese over medium heat until completely melted.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pasta to sauce and top with lotsa bacon (yum!) and viola! You’re good to go!
- Serve with a smile. 🙂
Bonus Cooking Tips: If you find Parmesan cheese too expensive you can use Magnolia quickmelt instead. I also highly recommend Magnolia All Purpose cream for this pasta dish, it’s perfect for cream-based pasta dishes compare to other heavy creams. And it blends really well with butter unlike other heavy creams. And lastly, put in mind that butter can burn quickly so ALWAYS melt/cook it in a low heat.
I never thought that Alfredo pasta is one of the easiest pasta dish that we can cook, I would’ve cook this more often…well the thing is my boys are not a big fan of cream-based pasta BUT surprisingly they liked my Alfredo pasta. YAY! And this pasta dish was a big hit to my relatives too last NYE! This chef-wannabe Momma couldn’t be any happier. 🙂