I don’t always have enough time cook at home especially during weekdays since I’m working but once I cook I make sure that it’s always special. I can turn a simple dish into a gourmet dish, just like what I did in this recipe that I’ll be sharing today. This is not an ordinary pasta dish because I used two different kinds of cheese here. It has mozzarella and cheddar cheese, and it was baked too. The cheese definitely gives this pasta dish an extra kick and distinctive taste. I bet all cheese lover will surely love this! Mozzarella is to die for!
Alright, before we all start drooling here’s the recipe!
- 400g Pasta (Any pasta of your choice)
- 2 Small Pack of Pasta Sauce ( I use Hunts Spaghetti Sauce in Tomato Basil and Cheese all the time!)
- 1 medium white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salami and Pepperoni (you can also use pork or beef or anything you prefer to mix with the sauce. I only used our leftover pizza toppings in this recipe)
- Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese (I bought the cheapest Mozzarella cheese in the supermarket, for the cheddar I used Magnolia Quickmelt. You can also add more cheese like Cheddar if you want to.)
- Herbs and Spices (I used basil, rosemary, and oregano in this recipe)
- 1 tsp Parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper
1. Cook pasta, simply follow the instructions in the packaging.
2. Prepare a non-stick pan, sauté garlic and onion. Add a dash of salt.
3. Add Salami and Pepperoni fry in a minute or two , then add pasta sauce. Mix well.
4. Add mushroom, parsley, and olives.
5. Add herbs and spices, and add a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
6. Mix pasta with the pasta sauce. Transfer in a baking dish.
7. Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
8. Pop in the oven and bake until the cheese melted, depends on the amount of cheese you added.
9. And last but never the least…serve with a smile! 🙂
It’s best to eat mozzarella while it’s still a bit hot. Happy cooking! 🙂
And don’t forget to join my blogversary giveaway (click here)!